Re: anyone out there from london???-sorry..no otr content-thanks everyone!!

Hi Twila!

Couldn’t agree more re: Edinburgh.  I’ve been to both, and completely fell in love with Edinburgh, the Highlands, and Scotland as a whole.   Wow.

But, that still doesn’t answer your question.  In addition to Ryan Air, I know you can book trips within Europe on Easy Jet (www.easyjet.com) and go-today (www.go-today.com), and they’re reasonably cheap.  We used Expedia.com to book our flight from Edinburgh to London, and got a good deal.  Though trains are definitely a more scenic option, you can fly within the UK for about the same price, and flying does save some time.

Another good resource is lonelyplanet.com – they have some message boards on their website (thorntree I believe), and I’ve found people there to be incredibly helpful.  They saved me over $200 on my flight to London!

Hope that helps..you’ll have to let us know how it turns out!

Ready for a vacation, Dawn

Np:  Toad - Coil (hehe - I'm soooo happy these guys are getting back together!!!)

Do you Yahoo!?