Do you own one of these 2 CDs??

This is a stretch, I know...  But I'm looking for a (legal) copy of the 2xCD
soundtrack to The Color Purple and the single disc "Rhythm of Youth" by Men
Without Hats..

They've been on my extensive want list forever, and they just keep getting
harder to find..  I own both on vinyl and cassette, I'd gladly send the
cassette over to whoever would make a CD dub..

The Color Purple has some great Quincy Jones, some great blues and the
amazing gospel "Maybe God Is Tryin' To Tell You Something".  The CD was
released in 86 when there weren't many CDs put out.  A few libraries have
copies, but, like Cincinnati's Public Library system, they have been
pilfered and cannot obtain replacements.

The Men Without Hats one is the one with "The Safety Dance" and it has tons
of great pop songs.  Historically, it's been one of the more difficult CDs
to obtain.

Anyway, if by any chance any of y'all have these, lemme know - it'd be
greatly appreciated.

Can't sleep at night, and you wonder why,
maybe God is tryin' to tell you somethin',