update on rachel

darling listees -

thankyou for all of your prayers and encouragement
this past week -- you are all a daily smile on my face
and i apologize that i haven't posted an update
sooner...

my sister rachel is doing well, unfortunately when
they went in to fix the problem they found that the
flap of tissue that needed to be removed was too close
to her 'natural' pacemaker, and were concerned that if
they did anything she would end up with a synthetic
pacemaker for the rest of her life, so they did
nothing.  for the time being they are going to try
using medication to fix the problem and we are going
to begin looking into other options...

once again thank you for all your thoughts, prayers
and emails.

love to you all (really)
liesel
--- Hazel410 at aol_com wrote:
> Liesel wrote:
> >>i'm writing because i have a request:
>
> Liesel!!
>
> How's your sister?!   Been thinking of her and
> you're all in my prayers.
> Hope the scary bits are over and this week is filled
> with blessings.  Let me
> know!
>
> Away with no email til Monday... but you can always
> call my cell.
> Or email my cell, even.... from here:
>
> http://www.mobile.att.net/messagecenter/
>
> :)
>
> Merry Christmas!
> Anita

=====
I have never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.

-Henry David Thoreau