Narnian tune

peter
Hmmm, this reminds me, how many bands have written songs with this title?
Jacob's Trouble and the Waterboys come to mind ...
Haven't heard the Waterboys tune but, not to sound proud, I think mine works better than the Jacob's Trouble tune. Not that I'm that polished or even real talented but 'in the rough' I hear a better tune. It just needs someone who can sing better, play leads and drop in a few other instruments to do the thing!
  I had thought about a different title but 'further up and further in' wanted to repeat itself over the Em throughout the song so the way it came out I felt that's what it wanted to be called. I guess I could name it 'Aslan's Country' after the final destination of all the further up and further inning. Hmmm.

kevin