Narnian tune

  Don't usually post my own stuff here but a while
back some of you posted  poetry and what not
so I figured what the hey - here is my take on a Narnian tune:
Not the greatest writing I know but it works well.

(centering around an Am drifting to C-G with alternating bass for that
English folk tune feel. Also Dm to Am and dropping to Em/Em7 for FUFI
line with an F-G-Am instrumental break)

Further Up and Further In
----------------------------

Further up and further in, we'll travel 'til our journey's end
 From mountain high to valley low we'll travel on no ere how slow

Aslan's country's where we're bound
There begins our journey's end
Beyond the edge, beyond the sun
To where the clear waters run

Further up and further in (x2)

Further up and further in up waterfall to rivers bend
Through western wild  mountain lake to find the place where our heart
aches (to be)

Snow free mountains bathed in spring
alive with bird song happenings
flowered fields towering trees
dancing in the warm fresh breeze

Further up and further in (x2)

Further up and further in all journey's start at journey's end
Through garden gates all worlds we'll find shadow lands all left behind

Trees of silver fruits of gold
there since ancient days of old
Every place and everyone
wake to Aslan's eternal dawn

Further up and further in  (x2)

Further up and further in let Tirian welcome the seven friends
Here come the blessed Narnians to the grand reunion

Awake the sleeping dreamers
The joyful morning has begun
Term is over, holiday here
Everybody dance and cheer