Re: Tap Tap-- "Hey, is this thing on?"

>> That's right. JESUS CHRIST attended our HOLIDAY HOLIDAY PARTY this
>> weekend.

Well, that answers the question, WHPWJGT*

At long last I know. I can throw away my rastafarian-colored macromaied
braclet.

 >> Pictures to follow, probably tomorrow. Does Jesus photograph?

I think the closest he comes is leaving impressions of his face on
cloth, a la the Shroud of Turin. So if he got plastered** and crashed on
your bed, your pillow might have the goods.

- John

np: "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" - Tori Amos

*Whose Holiday Party Would Jesus Go To?

**You know, he saves the best wine for the end of the party.

--
John Paul Davis
Center for Community Learning