Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! Karin !!! : )

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Allie Moss wrote:

me:
> > > c. reveling in the wireless networked scanner they
> > > give you at bed beath
> > > and beyond to register with (:

bink:
> >i LOVE those things! i swear they were the most fun
> >part of registry....
> >
> >bink

hee (: bbb was the first place that it *worked* at. walmart's i did
thrice, and everyone scrathed their heads muchly.

until finally exasperated, i pushed a few buttons, found afunc key and
then a download function.

i was the hero of the hour (after hearing 'everyone uses this with no
problem!, then a few women walked by and saw me fussing with it 'that
never worked for me, it was so annoying!') (:

gratifying, to say the least (:

> All of my married friends had the same experience as me:  their men
> insisted on having the job of using the gun to scan.  :)
>
> Allie

dave didn't much care - he was the one that explored and looked at stuff
(i hate shopping greatly)

rhys

--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc