RE: The Over the Rhine Naughty X-mas Show

>But I FEEL engaged!

I *feel* engaged also. Strange, but warm feeling. We're not having
pre-marital sex either! Lol. :)

>It was great to meet you! You're even cuter than a picture with you wearing
>a bag on your head that says "So Stupid I Think I'm a Blonde" would lead
>one
>to believe! ;-)

Thanks... I think. :)

>The boyfriend? The boyfriend was there? At the Taft Show? Where was the
>boyfriend, and why was he not presented to The Drew?! A terrible oversight
>on your part, Kylie! A terrible one.

Ohh... I'm sorry, Drew. When I met you outside the theatre... the boyfriend
was already inside sitting... I had to make sure I didn't go in my pants
during the show. :)

I agree...it was a show of shows, but we definitely did not get the full
effect. Oh well, there's always next year! I can't wait. :)