Re: socks

>  rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
> you PLAN what socks you will wear?
>
> Oh, heavens, no. He has this supernatural ability to know what socks I will
look for the
next day. And, sure enough, the next day, my sock drawer will not contain the
stockings I
seek. Looking around, I will find them crumpled into a little ball at the foot
of the bed
where he took them off the night before.

Wow. He could actually make good money as a Finder of Lost Socks. Someone's
missing some socks? Just invite Brad's BF over for a few days, give him access
to your sock drawer, and wake up one morning yearning to wear the socks that
went missing. Turn around, and there they'll be, at the foot of the bed, in need
of a wash, but there all the same.

-
John