Re: socks

 rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:

you PLAN what socks you will wear?

Oh, heavens, no. He has this supernatural ability to know what socks I will look for the next day. And, sure enough, the next day, my sock drawer will not contain the stockings I seek. Looking around, I will find them crumpled into a little ball at the foot of the bed where he took them off the night before.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

Do you Yahoo!?