Re: socks

rhys daily wrote:

> you PLAN what socks you will wear?

And that very likely means he plans his outfits too...

I'm an unusual hetero male in that I tend to have outfits whose colors
and patterns "work" with each other, but I do not plan this. Honestly. I
just get up, shuffle in the dark to the closet, grab pants, shirt,
socks, etc. pull them on, perhaps get a sweater and am off. I emerge
into light and I match. How does it happen? I do not know. There is a
Demigod of Matching and Color Coordination watching over me, I guess.
That or my wife has been secretly extirpating those clothes which don't,
by default, match all the other items. I can't say.

- John

np - "Don't Dream It's Over" - Sixpence None the Richer

--
John Paul Davis
Center for Community Learning