Don't open "Spice girls' vocal concert" email -- virus

Just a quick note to you all.  I was checking on something in the archive
and opened the message from bkeith at edcen_ehhs.cmich.edu out of curiosity.
The fact that it just contained some odd jpeg struck me as odd.  Sure
enough, I checked a virus encyclopedia, and the email (at least in
theory..scans turned up negative for me) carries the klez virus.  Link to
the virus definitions is here:

http://www.trendmicro.com/search/google/results.asp?q=spice+girls

Not sure if this can infect newer versions of Outlook, etc.  For those of
you without virus-scanning software, http://housecall.trendmicro.com

Just trying to save some headaches..good luck.

-Chad