RE: Peter Gabriel Concert (a little tiny bit of OtR)

After being burned on the first track -- I inserted the CD into my car's
player and cranked the volume WAAY up, after all, the volume of the first 27
seconds of that track is pretty low, and was aurally ASSAULTED at the 28th
second, I've finally gotten over the goosebumps that happened whenever that
song started playing again and have gotten to really like it, especially the
"I have my fears..." section.

I am constantly impressed with the phrasing, placement, and variety of vocal
sounds that PG uses in his songs. Growling, howling, whispering, and
crooning -- he does it all.

> Same thing happened with Ovo - but in that case I just
> couldn't stand to hear what Peter thought rap was... Neneh
> Cherry should never be allowed to rap. Never.

OVO is an outstanding piece, especially the Millennium version.

I hate CDs that don't play in my computer without using some stoopid on-CD
special software. Pisses me off. I wanna play tracks in WinAmp.

Bastards.

John Paul: Are you coming to the Taft show? You're just up in Antioch (was
up in that neck o'the woods two days ago)?

Antioch: HE: "I would like to place my right hand on your left breast, over
the bra, under the shirt." SHE: "Yes, you may place your right hand on my
left breast, over the bra, under the shirt."