RE: So, who's going to the Taft show?

I'm going too, with Wendy and two other friends. We're up for something
afterward, probably. Let's meet in the lobby after the show and see what's
what.

em=924882382

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/