RE: taft show...

Title: Message
Hanging out after the show is a very distinct possibility... Bruce has traditionally organized something (a walk to Uno's, for example) the night of the show, but I haven't heard from him lately.
-----Original Message-----
From: JLuvzMusyk at aol_com [mailto:JLuvzMusyk at aol_com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 7:14 AM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: taft show...

hi kids.

drew, i am sorry that there weren't enough people interested in coming to the brunch.  i certainly wanted to be there!

anyway, i know there are not a lot of us who will be at this show on friday, but it *is* over the rhine, and it would be weird and wrong to not see at least some of the listees before or after the concert.  my boyfriend and i will be leaving pittsburgh around 2:30 that afternoon, so i don't think there will be much time beforehand, but maybe everyone can hang out afterwards?

any thoughts?

*love and smiles*
jessyka