A Very Special 3 Chords...

For the next two days, 3 Chords & The Truth, Baby! will be running a very
special playlist. The occasion? A certain broadcaster is celebrating a
birthday that ends in a 0 and starts with a 3.
I've been completely self-centered with this playlist- it's full of songs
that I like, some birthday songs, and some songs that I think sum up the
occasion. (both seriously and toungue-in-cheek...)

So enjoy! The regular December playlist will begin on Tuesday, featuring
some great Christmas music! Tis the season!

Your personal Marconi-

janweatherman

THE GREATEST >ahem< RADIO SHOW EVER!!
3 Chords & the Truth, Baby!