Re: Ark show?

Anita wrote:
> Oo! Oo!  Does this mean you'll both be at Ysobelle's on the 15th?

I have to go to Philadelphia on the 14th for some Quaker organizational
meetings, so I will be around to hang out on the evening of the 14th and I
think some of the day on the 15th.  Unfortunately I was an idiot and forgot
about the OtR show in Bryn Mawr until about three seconds *after* I clicked the
"purchase ticket" button.  So I will be flying home on Sunday night.  Tempting
as it is, methinks it will cost just a bit too much to change my ticket.  But I
intend to call and ask.

See you then,
--
Don Smith                           Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                 http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils."
					    - Hector Berloiz