From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com [mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Barry S. Lawlor
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 9:03 PM
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: conversation with an artist

So I am sitting here listening to Johnny Cash sing on his new CD and I thought how awesome it would be to sit down and have a long conversation with the man in black.  What living musical artist would you like to sit down and have a conversation with?

out here,
Barry

np  Johnny Cash -- Personal Jesus