Re: Don't Bomb When You're The Bomb

>(has anyone heard the new Blur song, the subject line of this email?? -
>those who've heard it say it's great - says it makes R'head's Kid A sound
>like simple pop)

Yeah, I heard it.  I told my friend Vicki in Wales to find Damon Albarn's
house and tell him he needs to break up the band, they haven't done a good
album since "The Great Escape" in '95.  The song is pretty bad.  I mean, as
an experiment, it's ok, if they band wanted to throw it in as a b-side or
hidden track or some other odd place, fine, but if it's a sign of the
direction of their new album it's not going to be pretty.  That being said,
I can't stand Radiohead, so maybe I'm just destined not to like this
stuff.  But Blur really needs to get Graham Coxon back, they made a big
mistake there.

>re: explanation of "slowly walking down the hall / faster than a cannonball"
>
>See: First Law, Sir Isaac Newton.

Ah, how I love Oasis. :-)  Will always be one of my favorites no matter what...

-Steve C.