Sunday morning music musings (no OTR)

I was listening to KFOG's acoustic sunrise radio program this morning as I prepared for work, and a song came on which rhymed the words "story" and "glory." It occured to me that that is one of the laziest cliche rhymes in all of musicdom. And now I sit here in my cold office feeling my butt get lumpier, straining to think of all other songs I know with that combination. Of course, I'm drawing a blank. So I ask you all to support my claim: how many songs can you think of like this? Eager to hear...
-Perry

NP: VHF-FM Marine Radio (rarely entertaining)