Re:Karin! Linford! (xmas related)

Yes Steve I'm both of those Christmas tunes in my current OTR compilation
disc in the car disc changer as they are the only known recorded versions
available!! So yes thank you very much.My current OTR compilation disc looks
something like this:
1.)I Let It Go (Absolutely Amazing...makes me cry)Please play this live!
2.)Fever -from Woodsongs old time radio show
3.)Like A Radio/Ain't no sunshine
4.)Darling Christmas Is Coming
5.)All I get for Christmas Is Blue...Trying to get in the Christmas show
mood with these 2.
6.) to 14.)Various Atlanta show cuts.

Shuba's is just 2 weeks away !!!!!
I still get excited !!!!!!!!!!!!