it's been awhile

oh man, it's been awhile since I was on this list. Here's hoping is as
good as I remember.

Tonight I'm going to mention to my wife the possibility of going to the
Dec. 7th show in Chicago.  We are both hugh OtR and Bill Mallonee fans
to it would be a tasty treat. Though would it be worth the 11.5 hour
trip? Good question.....

There was this little yappy dog right outside my door.... but i guess
he left....sheesh.

Anyway, any chance I could sleep on someone's floor or futon or van
down by the river? Preferably free from roaches and creepy
light-fingered neighbors. I could reimburse you by cooking some french
toast in the morning.

bw