Bible Folk Honeymoon Video (was Civil War Wedding)

Given the fact that such videotapes have been known to fall into the
wrong hands, i.e, Pam & Tommy Lee, Jeff Gilooly & Tonya Harding Gilooly,
et al, some would question the wisdom of a couple capturing the physical
consumation of their marriage on videotape. I am always surprised by the
positive view of human sexuality held by the "Bible Folk" on this list,
as evidenced by this recent quote, which, is reminiscent of that risque
2000 Linford poem.

"It was such a blast. I look at the video and wonder how we got it all
together. I remember it starting as this little idea and it blossomed
into something much more wonderful than we could have imagined. I guess
that's kind of how God grew our relationship as well. Wow. I have so
much to give Him praise for..."
:)
Kristen

p.s. I hope this videotape doesn't wind up on the internet.

Have you fed the Media Beast lately?
mathismedia.com
"Whatever shall we do with these days?" - Linford Detweiler
http://community.webtv.net/Sobriqet/SOBRIQUET