RE: Yea! I am married!

Thanks to everyone for the warm wishes.  We returned
from a beautifully snow covered Maine last evening.  I
have seen a few of the wedding pictures, but I am
waiting still for the pro ones.  I will post a few as
soon as we receive them.  Also looking forward to
Bink's pics.

The ceremony was fabulous.  All the girls had
different dresses on.  They were beautiful.  Our local
newspaper came and took some shots that just came out
in last Friday's paper.  They gave us almost a full
page set and article!  It was wonderful.  And people
keep giving them to us.  LOL

There were some funny moments as well.  The handle on
one of the toilets got stuck ten minutes before the
ceremony in the downstairs bathroom of the church.
Water was flying out of it everywhere and the entire
floor as well as half of the dressing room floor
flooded.  I was standing there laughing so hard and my
mom kept yelling at me to get out of the room because
she didn't want my dress to get wet.

As I said we got pelted with bird seed.  (Almost 300
guests)  Some of our groomsmen bought there own and
filled styrofoam cups with it and threw that.  The
carriage ride was beautiful.  The guy we hired to
bring the cannon also brought a whole array of items
to display.  We even got to hold some guns in our
pictures.  We couldn't believe how many of our guests
dressed the part.  We had a costume contest for them.
The cake was all decorated with Civil War figures.

It was such a blast.  I look at the video and wonder
how we got it all together.  I remember it starting as
this little idea and it blossomed into something much
more wonderful than we could have imagined.  I guess
that's kind of how God grew our relationship as well.
Wow.  I have so much to give Him praise for...

:)
Kristen