Re: holy john paul davis, batman (was Re: Woke Up This Morning (probablyno otr))

liesel and then some wrote:

> forget the jam, john paul davis is back from the dead.
>
> or am i thinking of a different lostee?...

Ah yes, Liesel, you found me out. I have, like, a real job now, and
thusly, time to answer countless emails.

I left, frustrated after the whole Sept. 11 thing.

But I missed you all. The good people at the Mike Doughty BBS kept
reminding me of old listees.

So here I am, my attempt an an unobtrusive back-door entrance uncovered.

Hi!

--
John Paul Davis
Center for Community Learning