Re: Woke Up This Morning (probably no otr)

John Paul Davis querried: Who are Farrell and Farrell?

david answers: a husband & wife christian pop duo from the 80's.
thank the heavens above that era of lame, sugar-coated, popcorn, bubblegum,
wanna-be's is over. somebody hand me a guinness so i can get that foul taste
out of my mouth.

John Paul Davis continues: For that matter, who are David & the Giants?

david says: yet another, "hey...if the 'world' can do this...we can take it
back for God", band from the 80's. the unique appeal to this band was their
"famous" drummer. he was none other then, Keith Thibodeaux. "who?", you ask,
"is that?" why...it's none other than "little ricky" from 'i love lucy'.

breathe deep, david