Re: Woke Up This Morning (probably no otr)

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, John Paul Davis wrote:

this has been fascinating, since the only song i knew was the Jason Harrod
one.

> > "Woke up this morning, wanted tea and toast. Still the Lord touched me
> > and I got the HOLY GHOST" - Carman (don't remember the name of the
> > song - I've tried to block it all out!)
> >

> The Holy Ghost instead of toast? What a gyp. Unless, of course, the Holy
> Ghost comes with strawberry jam. *Homemade* strawberry jam.

homemade freezer JAM

(:

strawberry, blackberry, rapsberry any of the above..............

now i'm so hungry i will swallow my vowels...

rhys

--
i don't really understand computers, just how to beat them into submission.