Re: Re[2]: Woke Up This Morning (probably no otr)

Hello Lara,

ACTUALLY:

the first stanze, in its entirety, is:

Just yesterday morning, they let me know you were
gone;
Suzanne, the plans they made put an end to you.
I walked out this morning, and I wrote down this song;
I just can't remember who to send it to.

Eric (who has an obvious incredible ability to
translate the lyrics of the known-to-be indecipherable
James Taylor)

;P