RE: TAFT POST-SHOW BRUNCH discussion...

I'm interested in hosting it again and have put out a call to anyone that
might be interested, in the idea of determining the interest level before
issuing the invitation. Only 3-4 people have replied.

I've also asked if anyone would like to perform at the brunch (like last
year, but with some format changes), but have gotten ZERO on that.

If the brunch happens with music, fine with me. If the brunch happens
without music, fine with me. If the brunch doesn't happen, fine with me. I
just wanna know!

-drew
www.drewvogel.com