fiddle sticks.

Hey, has anyone ever gone thru the pics on the Cowboy Junkies page? Well, I
did and she(Margo)completely spelled Karin(karen)and Linford(Lynford)wrong.
I wonder why?? I know this isn't a big deal, but they did tour together for
quite a while. She could have just called and asked how they spell their
names. Anyhoo... :)

stations like that 'round here. I was in Cracker Barrel with the love of my
life the other day, and I heard 'Get Rythem' playing over the speakers. Joy
filled my soul. :)

hope you're all having a good day.

kylie

kjw