Re: thinking out of the box-not really otr

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 TYoder at sschwab_com wrote:

> ok, this may sound odd, but i'm conducting an experiment w/ a
> co-worker/friend.  he's going to post this question to a list he's part
> of, while i post the same question to you wonderfully creative people.
> i'm just curious what your brilliant minds will respond with....

>  when you think out of the box, what kind of box is it?

klein bottles.
(:

i even dream about them

in a huge display that you drive by on the highway, much like those
playground displays.

there were klein bottles and 4th dim cubes

and some other funn ytube that makes sense only when you picture it. i
can't describe it - my brain forced it out of the calculator in a late
night nap

do we get to know what the other people say?

rhys