The Ark - Nov. 23

Hello all! Thought I would come out of the shadows to ask: Who is going to the
Nov. 23 OtR show at the Ark in Ann Arbor, MI? I'm gonna be there! I can't
wait! I was just recently introduced to the yummy goodness that is the Ark
(saw Janis Ian there last month). It's gonna be so great. But, yeah, we
should all get together for food before the concert or something. How about
Seva on Liberty? Tasty vegetarian-ness, woot! Or, we could completely pack
out the Fleetwood Diner after the show (maybe we need to do both). Either
way, I want to be involved in some listee shenanigans because this will be my
first OtR show as a listee (sad, eh? They've been away too long and I missed
'em at Schuba's in Oct.). We should start planning now, the 23rd will be here
in like, a few *days*!

Wes Morgan
--
"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Pablo Picasso