Re: OtR in dreams

--- OncleBoo at aol_com wrote:
> Ms. Michelle rants:
>

> > That's it!  Next California visit you only get ONE candy bar
> -
> >

> I guess it's too bad I discovered their website, eh? <
> http://www.mauiwowwee.com/candy.html>

BAH!  I shall have the last word one day.. oh yes.. I shall..

I'll pry be gray-haired w/ my combat boots and 1/2 full flask
talking to myself in my rocking chair... but I shall...

ranted out,
michelle

~ as much as in pains me to agree w/ EvilBoo at aol_com, those
candy bars are indeed freakin' fantabulous.  if you go so far as
to actually order some, chewy banana/mac. nut is my fav.