The Mob v. The Mod pt II

Ya know, I probably know twenty kids in the 4-12 age range from friends w/
kids and relatives..  And a crapload of those kids either have the Beatles
"1" CD or know nearly every single word.  Other than the big hits Sinatra
sang, me and I'm guessing 95% of those kids don't know his stuff..  So I'm
guessing in 100 years, the Beatles will be far more remembered..

The love we take is equal to the love we make,