RE: words to I Let It Go -- help me out

Is there anyway to obtain this album other than with the special? I already
own much of what is offered through the website :).......I could buy some
more cd's if needed.

Josh

Help!!!  I'm trying to figure out the words to I Let It Go.  They're not
on the website.  (I think the lyrics page hasn't been updated since before
FFR was released).  Here's what I've got so far. The problem I'm having is
the final word of both strophes.  In both cases, it appears to rhyme or
have assonance with the word at the end of the preceding line, but she's
making a gorgeous warble, and I just can't tell.