RE: Woooooooooooooot!

Steve wrote:

>>Oh, man, Game 6 was simply incredible.  It was the Angels' season >>in a
nutshell.  I can't tell you how excited I am.  The victory
>>parade is tomorrow and I'm cutting out of work to be there.

That is awesome...Have fun.  For some reason I knew they weren't done when
they were down.  I could feel that they had fight left in them.

>>Winning yesterday took the sting out of it a bit, but I'm still
>>kinda bitter towards the Sox for what they did to the Angels in '86.  (RIP
Donnie Moore...)

True....this may be a sign of the ongoing curse....the curse of Donnie
Moore...a sad sad story.  I always wonder how Dave Henderson feels about
that homerun.  You know...it should be such a high point in his career and
life, but it turned another mans life around to utimately killing himself.

Anyway...congrats again.  Enjoy the parade.  Just as one day I will enjoy
(a) a Boston Red Sox World Series Victory, and (b) a Washington Caps Stanley
Cup Victory.

out here with envy,
Barry