RE: Woooooooooooooot!

SteveOncleBooRallyMonkeyThunderstickTroyGlausDavidEckstein wrote:

>>If I may, please let me interrupt your regularly scheduled
>>discussions of music and whatnot to say something....

>>ALL HAIL THE RALLY MONKEY!!!!!!

>>WoooooHoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

>>I'm a happy boy today.

Ha.  What a game on Saturday night!  The only game I got to watch til the
end.  I fell asleep in the 7th last night with the Angels up 4-1.
Congratulations Steve!  Now, the Sox are going to break the "Curse of the
Bambino" next year right?

All Baseball All the Time,
Barry

"Pitchers and Catchers Report" ~~ I don't know who first said it, but the
sweetest words in the English language.