RE: No Taft for Bruce!

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Lawlor, Barry wrote:

> OncleBoo wrote:
>

> >>np:  Jason Harrod - Living in Skin

how do you like it?

i've not been sure i like the new stuff....

> I am a huge Jason Harrod fan, but like most of the music I am listening
> to I found the bandwagon once the bandwagon had dispersed and had gone
> solo. What is the story on the other half of Harrod.

he stopped (i heard from a friend who somehow used to know them) because
he had a family and wanted to concentrate on that...

> Can someone tell me about the Funck?

i miss him. and his voice. they had a great thing going.

not that jason is bad on his own.

i was introduced to them at a concert in the old union at taylor.

i have all three of their CD's but someone borrowed Live (my favourite
when i missit).

i like dreams of the colour blind, and selft titled as well. they each
have their own wistful dreaming sound.

rhys

ps. GOING to the taft (:

--
"Historically speaking, the presence of wheels in Unix has never precluded
their reinvention." - Larry Wall