Re: poems poems everywhere and not a drop to drink

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Kylie Wilkerson wrote:

> I like that one as well. Rhys is cool.
 now if i could only say you guys inspired me to it.

but alas, i must confess, you did not (:

my inspirer is.... half a secret. half cos i bet you'd know.

> I write sometimes. Most of the time I have to feel emotionally attached
> to something/someone to write about it.

hrm. i think i mostly just have bright thoughts or pictures and they
escape.

> I just recieved "Letters to a Young Poet" -Rainer Maria Rilke- in the
> mail today. Can't wait to get started on it!

that sounds really neat - do give a review when you're done

rhys

--
"Historically speaking, the presence of wheels in Unix has never precluded
their reinvention." - Larry Wall