Re: everybody say 'cheese'!

kelvo!

wow. i missed your slightly acidic and enjoyable commentary (:

--- Kelvin Bailey <captainbackfire at mfire_com> wrote:

> Here's my question:  I'm pondering making myself a little compilation cd
> centered around the idea of photography.  I know...I know...I'm wierd
> like that.  Anyway...I was just wondering if any of you fine feathered
> friends wanted to suggest appropriate songs.

isn't there a U2 song - babyface? how about that one? of course, i runt he
risk of someone having alreayd mentioned that....

(:

's what i get for not fixing adapt3 early in the morning but reading OTR>

rhys

--
"Historically speaking, the presence of wheels in Unix has never precluded
their reinvention." - Larry Wall