happy day!

sorry to post for about the 23rd time today, but MY OTR ORDER
CAME TODAY!!!  So, I got mail which is exciting in and of itself
AND I got the Cutting Room Floor which is, so far, fantabulous.
I was absolutely floored (no pun inteneded) by "Happy and Free"
it was beautiful.  I still haven't heard Green-Clouded
Swallowtail yet though.  I heard the first 3 or 4 tracks while
getting ready to go to a meeting, which I recently returned from
to find my roommate in the middle of the cd, which was fine with
me (she has excellent taste) but I still haven't heard the
middle.  That will be remedied momentarily, being that I've got
it on right now. (again) I'm just so innundated in the
new-otr-ness, I am saving DNOTY and GGS for the moment.  I can
barely contain my excitement.

Bethany, who posts several times in a day, and then babbles.

np: The Cutting Room Floor