Me So Happy

Either the mood inhibitors have finally kicked in or I'm
just in total and complete denial, but for some reason, i'm
in a very good mood today.

Of course, there are a few good things coming my way today.
I got to do a good deed early. Michael Chabon is on the
radio talking about his wonderful new book, *Summerland*.
The coffee is good this morning. And there are good media
things on the horizon. *Y Tu Mama, Tambien* comes out on dvd
today. New Bjork, Blondie, Nirvana and U2 retrospectives are
coming out on cd. New Sixpence in stores imminently. OtR in
Memphis November 1 (ĦĦĦofficial OtR content!!!). The
Restored version of Fritz Lang's Metropolis is opening in
Little Rock on November 8. I have a fella who loves me, even
if he is grouchy with a cold. So, life isn't all bad.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)