RE: November 1 -- Memphis

Brad wrote:

> Are there any lusty losties in the mid south area who are
> planning to attend the November 1 show in Memphis? OtR fans
> in the south are a lonely but lovely lot. I'm trucking in a
> few friends from Little Rock myself, but would love to meet
> a few fellow rhinelander losties.

I'm considering it.  It all depends on how I make it through this past week
and this next week at work (which I'm not-so-affectionately referring to as
Hell Week parts 1 & 2).  That, and on how much driving I'd have to do to get
to Memphis in time for the show.  Anyone have any idea how long it takes to
drive from Atlanta to Memphis?

Chris