Re: OtR in Michigan

>Which begs the question from me....what are the most diverse, "polar
>opposite", concerts anyone has been to in the span of a week?  Mine aren't
>that diverse, but I am thinking maybe Dan might have a story or two.
>
>out here,
>Barry

Well...I saw U2, the Black Crowes & Oasis, and Agents Of Good Roots over 4
days in the summer of 2001.  OK, not that different, but that was an
incredible week.  3 of probably my 10 favorite bands of all time in 4 days,
and AGR was pretty cool too (although it was a short show, sadly).  I think
the Guns N' Roses/Over the Rhine combo may top them all though, i mean,
unless someone here saw Gwar or something, that would beat it hands
down.  Hee hee...I can't wait.

-Steve C.