Re: Jammin' Java Show (Actual OtR Content)...no really....I promise!

Barry writes:

Hey Steve (UncleBoo), Angels in the Series?  Huh?
Huh?  Didn't see that one coming did ya?

That would be a definite understatement.  I tell ya tho, I'm practically giddy with anticipation as I wait for the Series to get underway.  They're a team that's just a heck of a lot of fun to watch.  And any team with a guy named Wooten should automatically become the list's favorite, right?  :)

Go Angels!

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Linda Thompson - Fashionably Late

"Forgiveness of enemies can only come upon their repentance." -- William Blake