Jammin' Java Show (Actual OtR Content)...no really....I promise!

Although I have Karin's set list for the show tonight sitting right in front
of me I feel like I need to let Kirk post the set list; he worked so much
harder at it than I did and deserves the honor.  He scribbled down the songs
in the dark; and I just stepped on the stage and snagged it (no fear he got
Linford's set list).  So he is more than likely on his way back down to
Harrisonburg as I am getting ready to sleep (Kirk, I expect the full set
list posted for these fine folks when you get a chance).

All this to say it was a great performance at my favorite place to see a
show www.jamminjava.com (owned by http://www.lukebrindley.com and his
brother Daniel check them out).  Karin's voice is just as amazing as
always....what more can one say about that?  I sat here for a few minutes
thinking what to write about the show w/o the set list or what wrote on the
set list and all I came up with was "she has an amazing voice", ugh.

It was interesting to see them as a duo.....there was a different kind of
energy from the other shows I've been to (this makes my 3 1/4 shows).  Not
bad, just a different energy, I kinda liked it.....especially in a smaller
venue like Jammin Java.

Ohh and in my CD player as I type is 'The Cutting Room
Floor'.....hmmm....this is harder than I thought to post actual OtR content.
I think I will stop now.  Hey Steve (UncleBoo), Angels in the Series?  Huh?
Huh?  Didn't see that one coming did ya?

And for all of y'all who get to see OtR and Bill Mallonee and the Trophy
Wives tommorow night in one fell swoop I am insanely jealous.

Out here,
Barry

NP OtR 'The Cutting Room Floor'