"The Cutting Room Floor"

OK guys, I'm back.  Still mostly lurking, but hopefully I'll have more time
to read all the messages.  This semester has been the worst one yet
time-wise.

So I find out there's a new CD.  Which rocks, totally made my day.  Except
I don't know how to get it.  I heard something about them selling it at
shows, but seeing how there aren't any Michigan shows (what gives?) and the
Ohio shows coincide with finals, that isn't an option.  And spending $30+
isn't a good idea either, it conflicts with the $100 Peter Gabriel tickets,
$60 Guns N' Roses tickets, and me planning a trip to Austria. :)  Plus I
have all the albums anyways, so it's tough to order more
stuff...hmmmm...any info on if it will be sold on it's own or if it's just
a limited run for this special?

Hope everyone's having a good October :)

-Steve C.