RE: jammin' java

well....ummmm....sniff, sniff.....thanks for the tho't.  : )

                   ~o
                 _' \ <_
                (_) / (_)  ..................twila

                    "Kylie Wilkerson"
                    <kylie_wilkerson@hotm       To:
                    ail.com>                    cc:     over-the-rhine at actwin_com, owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
                    Sent by:                    Subject:     RE: jammin' java
                    owner-over-the-rhine@
                    actwin.com

                    10/17/2002 12:08 PM
                    Please respond to
                    "Kylie Wilkerson"

Twila wrote:
>i MAY get to go the pittsburgh concert on saturday...if i can find a
baby-sitter for my 3 kids.  any volunteers??

I *would* do it for you if I lived anywhere close.

Wait, no I wouldn't...if I lived near you then I would be going to the
concert! :) Yeah, nevermind.

kylie jo wilkerson