RE: jammin' java

stamp stamp stomp.....(the sound of my feet as they pound mercilessly into
the dull grey carpet of the floor that is in the office that has in the
last weeks become my home due to HUGE deadlines forced upon me by the upper
managment)

i want to go! iwanttogo!!!!!!!  i have a friend who i'm trying desperately
to convince to go.  he's never heard otr, but i've been telling him all
about them...and he saw a picture of karin...and thinks she's hot....so he
said he may go.  : )  men!  if any of you guys see a tall (probably about 6
foot) dark-haired guy who fancies himself muscular (ok, he is...but don't
tell him i said so) ...tell him twila said to behave.  (oh yeah...his name
is jason maust)

sigh.....the woes of long hours.

for those of you going...soak in the beauty for
me.....sigh......sigh...........sigh.....

i MAY get to go the pittsburgh concert on saturday...if i can find a
baby-sitter for my 3 kids.  any volunteers??

......sigh...........

                   ~o
                 _' \ <_
                (_) / (_)  ..................twila

                    "Lawlor, Barry"
                    <Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov       To:     "'Shank Zehr'" <shankzehr at yahoo_com>,
                    >                            over-the-rhine at actwin_com
                    Sent by:                    cc:
                    owner-over-the-rhine@       Subject:     RE: jammin' java
                    actwin.com

                    10/17/2002 11:44 AM
                    Please respond to
                    "Lawlor, Barry"

Kirk Wrote:

>>A while back some one (Barry, I think) asked if anyone was going to the
show in Vienna VA tomorrow night. Well, I finally got the details worked
out, and YES I'M GOING. Anybody else? I'd love to meet any of you folks, so
look for me. My picture is recently added to the OtR listees section of the
Photo Gallery at drewvogel.com.

Yes, I will still definitely be there. I am looking forward to seeing Karin
and Linford at my favorite place for a show.

Anyone else?

out here,
Barry