Re: the whole sweatshop thing

don wrote:

"I don't think that is anywhere near clear. First of all, you are
assuming that these people are cognizant of all the choices available to them,
and are able to act on those options, which from what I've read is often not
the case."

pontessa writes...

and that makes all the difference.  in each and every case, in every life.  knowledge, as they say, is power.  but if you don't have the knowledge are you subject to the repercussions of a life without.  usually you are, but right or acceptable it is not.

don is a thoughtful, interesting person.  and a world traveler to boot.  i jealously look forward to seeing where your current stomping grounds are.

p.

who touched me? ~ jesus

Do you Yahoo!?
faith.yahoo.com